Thursday, April 21, 2011

New guy on campus!!!

Alright listen up all you Urban Ops followers there is a new guy on campus and its me. Call me Mr. K. Ill be your new tester for the great products that you can get at Urban Ops Armory. Ill start off by saying thanks to Urban Ops and Jon for giving me this opportunity to work with them on all of their products that they have on stock at www.uoarmory.com.

First things first, a little about who I am and what makes me tick. I am from the great state of Nebraska. Born and raised in the small town of Wayne. Have lived here my whole life and do not plan to move anytime. I joined the Army at the age of 21 and have been in ever since. I have been deployed once to Iraq and am about a month away from a deployment to Afghanistan. I have been a hardcore paintballer since 97 and into the tactical scene since 01. Now enough about me.

From now on I will be a key contributor into reviews on all of UOA's great tactical gear and equipment. Once new gear comes out I will be testing it in some rough environments and letting you guys know what I think. We will have a list of future gear that will be blogged about and possible dates that the reviews will be out. One of the first though will be the new Contour HD camera with RIS mount. I will have videos and picture from the camera in some of the training that I have coming up for my deployment to Afghanistan. Then once overseas I will be posting more on how it is performing. Also will hopefully have videos off of it from there as well.

If you knuckle heads have anything that you would like to see tested and reviewed on let me know and we can get it done. Also if you have any questions about anything please feel free to post.

Once again I would like to thank the guys at UOA for giving me this opportunity to be your go to guy on all the gear available on the site.

Sincerely Mr. K

P.S. Remember to thank a Soldier, Airman, Marine and Seaman for the great job they are doing for our country and sacrifices they have made.

TACTICAL ONENESS

1 comment: